Monday, August 24, 2009

This is interesting 2 know!!

Ok..so just now my dad asked me 2 google the population of ppl in china n india so i did n it was fascinating..seriously..the population of ppl in india today is around 1.13 billion!! The population of ppl in china is even MORE..it EXCEEDS 1.25 billion.........n malaysia....huh..25.7 million..yup..BIG difference huh..n 2 imagine that i'm just 1 person out of the 25.7 million...n it reminds me of what one wise person said..he said that i may be one person but i can make a big difference..i can be the revolution as the revolution begins with me n as my fren said '2 the whole world,u may be one person but to one person,u may be the whole world..haha..touching huh..yup..im thinking 2 much..lolz..ya..i think im gonna stop now=D

0 comments: