Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My pan mee History

2 begin, I started eating pan mee when I was only 9 years old n I loved it!! I'd ask my mum 2 bring me 2 eat pan mee almost every single day. One day, as I was eating, I saw the chef picking his nose n I was really disgusted. The most wonderful food I ever tasted suddenly tasted yucky 2 me..hahah..could u actually blame me? I mean the guy was actually PICKING HIS NOSE n the worst part was that after he did THAT, he continued cooking!! I never went there again..seriously..then, after a while, I started eating pan mee again but at a different restaurant..this restaurant was really clean..n my love 4 pan mee grew again n I still eat there..but unfortunately 4 me, my parents 1ted 2 try pan mee at a new place 2day at SS19, so I followed but this pan mee was horrible..there were noodles on the floor+chicken skin+vege that got stepped on like a thousand times..terrible..but I would always love pan mee no matter what!!!

0 comments: