Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't wait 2 go Perth

As a matter of fact,I don't get why i'm so excited to go Perth. According to my dad,I've been to more than 15 countries as I've been travelling since I was about 3 or 4. Probably because now i'm much older to understand stuff I used to think was boring n I had never appreciated anything other countries had to offer besides snow...however,now,i'm more into stuff about old buildings and historical facts..somehow.Besides,there are family friends in Perth 2 visit.One thing I would always regret is how I travelled when I was so young that there is no memories of places like Munich and Adelaide...I hardly can even remember anything about countries I visited at the young age of 7 or 8 such as New Zealand and Switzerland,Zurich.Heck, I'd even be lucky 2 remember anything about places like Japan,China,Egypt,Dubai and Colombo.Well but now that I am 13 and would at least remember 95% of Perth,I'm going to try to find out every single thing I can about Perth.I pray that The Father will bless my family and the Lee family travelling together with us so that we will have a safe journey to and from Perth =)

0 comments: