Friday, July 31, 2009

lately.....

Well, I have not blogged for a week already..haha..during this week,my friends have been telling me their problems with this girl i know..i mean she does have attitude problems..n my friends are quite fed up with her..i can't actually blame them coz she is kinda always making me angry too..but i guess that is just the way she is n she can't just change in a blink of an eye but i do hope that she will change for the better..as for today..this guy apparently told me "I Love You" but he said it in chinese..and I can't actually understand chinese although i am a chinese girl..lol..n i thought he was sayin "how r u" so i said "i'm fine" n i walked away..the guy must think i'm an idiot now..haha..n he was asking me for an answer..i just don't know what to say...

2 comments:

kmYEN; said...

Hi Vyona!:D Carmen here :D I didnt knw you had a blog ! Well,link me yeahh :) Thanks ! :D

kmYEN; said...

Ohh my link is http://kmyen.blogspot.com :D
TY !